Wow I never know about that filter in Hypershade 😀 This totally works now
I just start BellaUI with my scene again and all errors are gone. No floating point errors anymore neither. My mesh is back too, it’s magic xD I remember trying to fix it but nothing worked before so I don’t know all that happened…. What I can tell though is that my mistake was to play too much with elements; apparently I have added a UV map on that mesh inside BellaUI and couldn’t remove it so as a result it couldn’t be rendered (“[ERROR] mesh ‘’ has an invalid number of UVs”).
I also tried “Remove Unreferrenced” as a desperate move lol oh well, everything is fine now ^^