C4D version will be made?

Forums General C4D version will be made?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Jeremy Hill 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cyanographics

C4D version will be made?

cyanographics

Ah I saw that it is already planned. good to know! if you need beta testers just ping me.

Jeremy Hill
    Jeremy Hill

Sure thing! Though, to be clear, as a general rule with all our development, as soon as there is a workable build, we will make it available for any who wish to test.

Oscar Cano
    Oscar Cano

Thank you very much, we’ll keep that in mind 🙂

Math 3d

Hi there!

I am a C4d user and also very interested in testing your Rendering engine.
    Especially excited to test how works in situations with Nested Dielectric. For example in scenes with glass , liquid and droplets. Its allways a challange to get good results in those situations. Do you think it is possible with your new render engine?

Bon cap de setmana

boerje

Same here.

I look forward to testing the beta for C4D!

Albert Martinez
    Albert Martinez

Hello math3d!

Nested property is totally integrated already in Bella, is controlled with the priority value in the materials. Nested is not even limited to just dielectrics, you can make an opaque material to be “postponed” inside a dielectric. We already though on that and we set default value of priority 1 for dielectric materials, and 0 for the rest.

You can see an example of Nested dielectrics in the gallery, the bottle and glass filled with liquid.

kurizam

Hello

Im also a C4d user and also very interested in testing Bella.

Thx 🙂

Jeremy Hill
    Jeremy Hill

We have committed to doing Rhino first, but after that, it is a tie between Cinema & Sketchup, so thanks for letting us know your preference!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.