It's release day!

Forums General It's release day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to test and give feedback during this public beta phase — today we are officially releasing Bella. 🙂

What does that mean for you, or for Bella?

Well actually, not much — it is largely a formality, given our continuous development model. Mainly it means that we have got the mechanics of the website sorted, have written the first version of documentation, created some sample scenes, and so forth — while simultaneously using the time it took to do that, to subject Bella to use by anyone who cared to do so, and to give feedback.

From here, we will settle into a fairly consistent and continuous development cycle. We will be interacting here, to hear about any issues you find, and fixing them, while working in parallel on more fundamental things, with builds being uploaded to the builds page as necessary. From there, builds will occasionally be promoted to stable release, with links being updated on the main downloads page.

So that is the general state of things at this point — we have been quite impatient to get past this phase, and are eager to get back fully into the code.

We are looking forward to it, and hope you are too. 🙂

Congratulations. I wish you the best!!!

Oscar CanoOscar Cano

Thank you very much!

PhilipPhilip

Yes, congratulations! I’m stoked! This is great! I really wish you all the best!
    Thumbs up!

Philip

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Thanks! This is just the beginning. 🙂

Oscar CanoOscar Cano

Much appreciated! Thank you very much!

Congratulations guys! All the best.
    Fer

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Thanks! And to you as well. 🙂

Oscar CanoOscar Cano

Hey Fer! Thanks! 🙂 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.