Just wanted to say hello :-)

Forums General Just wanted to say hello :-)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Philip 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Philip

Wow! I’m so glad I found this site – with some familiar names here also πŸ™‚ I ‘stumbled upon’ “Bella” in the Rhino forum (I saw a mention in JD’s avatar). This seems to be the renderer I’ve been waiting for! It all seems very promising. There aren’t so many rendering options out there for OS X… It was much easier, when I was using Windows.

Anyway – nice to see you all here!

Philip

Jeremy Hill
    Jeremy Hill

Hey Philip, great to see you here! πŸ™‚

I have not said anything in the rhino forum yet, as I wanted to have a working prototype first, and avoid “selling” (once we do actually begin selling) people on something that does not yet exist. That said, for anyone who does find their way here in the meantime, I’m very interested in hearing what you do or do not like about my previous plugin, or any other plugins, to help me come up with a good design. πŸ™‚

Philip
    Philip

Ok, I won’t say anything – I’ll let you do the announcing when you think the time is right. πŸ™‚

Philip

Jeremy Hill
    Jeremy Hill

Thanks Sir. πŸ™‚

On the other hand, if you know someone who you think would like to be involved in this early design stage, please don’t hesitate to tell them to pop on over here.

Oscar Cano
    Oscar Cano

Hello Philip. Thank you very much for your kind words. Welcome aboard!

Philip
    Philip

<On the other hand, if you know someone who you think would like to be involved in this early design stage, please don’t hesitate to tell them to pop on over here.>

Ok, I will πŸ™‚

Philip

Philip
    Philip

Thank you Oscar!

Philip

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.