Tunes

Forums Off-topic Tunes

• This topic has 97 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Jeremy Hill.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Nice, I was not familiar with either of those. Good stuff.

EricEric

Don’t know how old everyone is , I’m 47, that Glue track talks about being 48… first time I heard it, it brought back so many memories, I cried a river..

On a different note this visual is pretty epic, Don’t judge the thumbnail, there is some art to be had.

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

According to this page, I’m a spring chicken at 44. Which means I’m old enough to remember the man show, heh.

Here’s a tune for discerning people of a certain age.

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Not bad tunes … given the bunch of old fogies here 🙂

Commodore64 was introduced in the 80s with an amazing audio chipset for its time that set it apart from its rivals.
    Who remembers the Great Giana sisters ?

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

I think I have never physically touched a commodore.

.. what a strange sentence that would’ve been a century ago.

No, for us it was the atari 400 .. pretty sure my dad still has some of the cartridges sitting around .. basic, pole position, and the greatest one of all:

Well, not just the atari, there was a tandy color computer, earlier on, as well.

It tickles to think they were using projection and view matrices back then, I thought they were invented in a later century.
    The only Atari, I ever had was a joystick. It was unbreakable and useful to hammer a few nails around the house.

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

I think I ran across that randomly at some point, I like it. Makes me think of that “brother, where art thou” movie.

Here’s one that was used in a movie, “the royal tenenbaums” .. good flick.

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

This one got stuck in my head for a week. It’s only 2min but you feel exhausted by the end.

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Thanks, I had never heard of them before.

Jeremy HillJeremy Hill

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.